in a nut-shell
原文解釋: Concisely, in a few words; something that you say
when you are describing something using as few words as possible
1. Here's our proposal-in a nutshell, we want to sell the business to you.
2. Just give me the facts in a nutshell.
3. Well, to put it in a nutshell, we're going to have to start again.
4. a. How was your first day of class?
b. So many things happened but in a nut-shell, it was a pretty interesting day.
5. a. I don't have much time to listend to all of your story,
so can you give it to me in a nut-shell?
b. But you're gonna be missing out on all the good information.