stand/walk in my shoes
原文解釋: some place to enter into some place; to begin to enter some place.
中文解釋: 體驗嘗試我所經歷; 或者站在我的立場之意思。
1. If you were in my shoes, you would know how hard it could be.
2. I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes if they find out what you’re doing
3. a. Come on! Stop crying already! You will soon find a dog similar to the one you had.
b. Why don't you walk in my shoes? You have no idea how important the dog is to me!
4. a. My friend thinks taking care of a baby is an easy job, what do you think?
b. Tell her to stand in my shoes for a day and she'll see how hard it is.
5. a. I had a very long day at work, I worked from 11am to 4pm!
b. Try walking in my shoes, I worked from 6am till 5pm!