knock it off
原文解釋: quit or stop doing something; to stop doing something that annoys you
中文解釋: 要人停止做某件事, 帶有不要鬧了; 停下來之意思。
1. Knock it off, boys! That's enough noise.
2. He asked us to knock it off.
3. The boys were making too much noise, so I told them to knock it off.
4. Knock it off! I'm tired of your teasing.
5. a. My friend told me I should knock off smoking, what do you think?
b. I can't agree with her more, it's bad for your health!
6. a. Can you please do something about the loud music?
b. Okay, I will tell them to knock it off!