come to think of it
原文解釋: remember or consider on reflection
1. Come to think of it, I know someone who can help.
2. Come to think of it, that road back there was the one we were supposed to take.
3. I was going to lend him a saw, but come to think of it, he already has one.
4. a. I thought everyone in Taiwan studied English.
b. Yes, come to think of it, I might have done some vocabularies in elementary!
5. a. How do you think you did on your test today?
b. Well, come to think of it,
I think I was able to answer all the question except for one.