原文解釋: an unwelcome or extra person
1. I don't like living with my son and daughter-in-law. I feel like a fifth wheel.
2. Bill always begs to come on camping trips with us, but really, he's a fifth wheel.
3. I feel like such a fifth wheel around here.
4. a. I felt like a fifth wheel when I went to Disneyland
with two of my friends and their boyfriends.
b. You should take your boyfriend next time too!
5. a. Are there any bad points to work in groups during class?
b. The only bad thing is feeling like a fifth wheel
and not being a part of the team.