原文解釋: not innate but so long practised or acquired as to seem so
中文解釋: 第二天性, 習慣成自然之意思。
1. Use is a second nature.
2. Stealing has become that rascal's second nature.
3. Kindness seems to be second nature to him.
5. As we know, "habits are our second nature and die hard".
6. a. It must be nice to be fluent in two languages.
Do you ever have to think about what you say?
b. Not really, it's already second nature to me.
7. a. Do you have to think about which train to ride in the morning?
b. I've been riding the same train for 10 years.
It's already second nature to me.